Friday, August 23, 2013

Mosquitos Don't Bother Me

Mosquitos are the most troublesome at dusk and dawn but I believe it depends on your location. I find the pesky little bug seems to be unaware of that rule. They hang around close to the grass in my backyard and seem to have a taste for my ankles.

The DEET products are not a choice I make. Avon has a product the works at times. It's a skin softener and the Avon Lady will tell you it's not made for that purpose and doesn't, and can't, recommend it for that purpose.  (at least mine does)

Finish off the summer without mosquito bites with a natural alternative. A Natural Herbal Remedy 

I know I shouldn't have enjoyed this but I did get a laugh until I shared my secret. The mosquitos would be attacking my friends and leaving me alone. My explanation was mind over matter. I was using the power of the mind. 
Have you ever watched someone trying to think mosquitos away? Well I thought it was funny.  



BugsBgone 2 oz
BugsBgone 2 oz
BugsBgone by Botanic Choice contains nepetalactone which is a natural mosquito repellent which tests have shown to be more effective than DEET.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. We enjoy the interaction.